We’re so excited to work with you!
Below are the three consulting packages currently offered (plus the free initial consult).
Make sure you start with the “Free Love” one if you’ve never worked with us before, so we can get to know you and make sure that you’re not paying extra for a package you don’t need.
What to Expect:
- Each of the packages below is based on the amount of time that will be spent for your consults each month. Each consult lasts an hour, and we will work together to develop the pieces you request help on for that time period.
- Think of each consult like a mini-workshop. We will go through the pieces of the business plan and work together to develop the pieces you’re missing and need help with.
- Remember: I’m here to give you the tools for you to build, grow, and sustain your business, but YOU will be the one that is doing the work. But don’t forget: I’m here to help guide and teach you the pieces along the way!
What We’ll Work on:
- Business plans are broken up among numerous different parts, but here are the ones you can expect to work on:
- Strategy: Business mission, value proposition, basis of differentiation
- Market: product/market scope, competitive analysis, market research, customer discovery
- Financials: revenue, costs, breakeven, valuation, financial statements
- Investment Opportunities: angel investor, crowdfunding, venture capital funding
- Partners: suppliers, buyers, manufacturers, distribution channels
- Intellectual Property: patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets
- Legal: organizational structure, non-disclosures, IP protection
- Management: organizational hierarchy, skills assessments, hiring/recruiting
If you’re unsure of which one of the packages best meets your needs, please feel free to contact me through the “Contact” page at the top!
- 1 Hour Initial Consult
- Discussion of Business Idea and Options
- 2 Consults a Month
- Development of 1 Part of Business Plan
Lot of Love
- 4 Consults a Month
- Development of 3 Parts of Business Plan
- Full business consulting (8 Consults a Month)
- Development of full business plan